About Adelante Shoe Co.
Adelante Shoe Co. is built on the theory that people have values, and will walk the talk if given the chance. That’s why we handcraft our modern classic shoes from 100% quality leather, and choose each price point responsibly.
It’s also why we pay our Latin American craftsmen and women enough for themselves and their families to live well — a salary amount they define themselves. It’s an entirely new social impact model called the Living Well Line, and it’s raising the bar within the social entrepreneurship field.
We want you to hold us accountable, so we back our values with full transparency, financial and otherwise. There’s nothing radical about it, just responsible business paying a fair price for work well done.
- Institute for Global Leadership Blog - October 24, 2016
- Tufts Now - November 15, 2016
- BostInno - November 28, 2016
- TeleMundo - December 1, 2016
- The Boston Globe - December 9, 2016
- Style Editorial - December 15, 2016
- Saratogian News - December 31, 2016
- Net Impact Blog - January 12, 2017
- TREPI - February 14, 2017
- Her Campus - April 16. 2017
- Tufts Daily - April 27, 2017
Please direct all press inquiries to our media desk